Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
...not made for the job.
he lost his own control. sad but true....this happens a lot and more and more. there are many black sheeps under the us police d´s.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...not made for the job.
he lost his own control. sad but true....this happens a lot and more and more. there are many black sheeps under the us police d´s.
US cops have a bad rep as it is mate, but over the yrs u see it happening in the uk as well , its nuts :)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
That's disturbing. I didn't get sound so I don't know what she did to get in there but she's still a girl and he's a copper and supposed to be above that. He's no better than a criminal.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Well hopefully she will think about it the next time she fancies breaking the law and putting herself in a situation where something like this could happed

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Well hopefully she will think about it the next time she fancies breaking the law and putting herself in a situation where something like this could happed
I know what you're saying and I would happily pummel anyone trying it with my car (although I'm not big enough to do much damage), but that could have happened anywhere. He lost his rag for nothing and beat up a child.

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
Or perhaps she'll just steal a gun, track the cop down and shoot him in cold blood. Who knows what will happen?

That's why in my opinion attempting to obtain the right result by using the wrong methods is not acceptable.

·
Keep er lit!
4,203 Posts
your missing the point, hes a police officer "up hold the law" and what he did was shocking to a 15 year old girl or any person.
imagine it was your kid, would you want a grown man to beat her up like that in a cell with her hands tied..
crazy, cop should lose his job. he lost his rag and is not suitable to work with the public..
i dont condon for 1 minute what the girl did and she should be punished accordingly imo

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Gee that was offside. Man. By the looks of things that was just down to racism. She was black they were white. You would think they would be over it by now. Fek knows.:shake:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
your kid, would you want a grown man to beat her up like that in a cell with her hands tied..
Imagine it was your Evo that had been 'borrowed' without your permission by a daughter's friend. :)

I'm not sure which is worse; the approach shown in the video or the approach we take over here ie. slap on the wrist, some councilling and sent on your way. If it were my car, I have to say I would have preffered the former to the latter.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
He deserves to loose his job, and possibly spend a little time in Jail himself, he is in a position of trust and responsibility, and abuses it, typical dumb US gung ho *****, acting the big man against a defenseless 15 YO girl

·
Keep er lit!
4,203 Posts
Imagine it was your Evo that had been 'borrowed' without your permission by a daughter's friend. :)

I'm not sure which is worse; the approach shown in the video or the approach we take over here ie. slap on the wrist, some councilling and sent on your way. If it were my car, I have to say I would have preffered the former to the latter.
lets think about it for a minute, surley you dont agree with a fully grown man beating up a 15 year old girl!!

if you do please tell me why you think this is ok:confused:

He deserves to loose his job, and possibly spend a little time in Jail himself, he is in a position of trust and responsibility, and abuses it, typical dumb US gung ho *****, acting the big man against a defenseless 15 YO girl
:smthumbup

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
lets think about it for a minute, surley you dont agree with a fully grown man beating up a 15 year old girl!!

if you do please tell me why you think this is ok:confused:
A fully grown man beating up up a 15 year old girl is wrong. A fully grown cop beating up a car thief (assuming she was) for gobbing off at him and acting the clever sh!t is fine with me. As far as I am concerned age, sex and race go out the window; if you are prepared to go around stealing someone elses property then be prepared to take whatever is coming to you.

Such a strange attitude on here at times. When a car is stolen the majority of members go around saying hang em' high and how soft we are in this country. Yet when a video like this is shown it gets people taking sides with the miscreant! Can't have it both ways I'm afraid.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
A fully grown man beating up up a 15 year old girl is wrong. A fully grown cop beating up a car thief (assuming she was) for gobbing off at him and acting the clever sh!t is fine with me. As far as I am concerned age, sex and race go out the window; if you are prepared to go around stealing someone elses property then be prepared to take whatever is coming to you.

Such a strange attitude on here at times. When a car is stolen the majority of members go around saying hang em' high and how soft we are in this country. Yet when a video like this is shown it gets people taking sides with the miscreant! Can't have it both ways I'm afraid.
:smthumbup

Well said!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts