Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anybody shed any light on this for me please.Onvery little right steering movement while driving ther is a grinding noise from the front left wheel but there is no noise on full lock.Could this be simply a wheel bearing or does anybody think it is more sinister?
thanks for any help
cheers
steven

·
Registered
473 Posts
i have the same noise only on the other side :( im hopeing its a wheel bearing. its a sort off humming/droning noise? let me know if u find out the cause and il do the same!
cheers jimmymc

·
Registered
114 Posts
???

And i do lads i just put a thred up and then read this evo 6 gsr is this common plz help us all.....

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
If I had a pound for every evo6 that makes a noise when turning right I wwould be able to spend a **** load on my car :crackup: not that it is a common problem :rolleyes: but not usually grinding :confused: knocking yes but I've not heard grinding mentioned on here :blah:

·
Registered
114 Posts
????

urgent help grinding noise on evo 6
can anybody shed any light on this for me please.Onvery little right steering movement while driving ther is a grinding noise from the front left wheel but there is no noise on full lock.Could this be simply a wheel bearing or does anybody think it is more sinister?
thanks for any help
cheers

what you blind ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lol thanks for help

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
bttt, was a cause found for this noise?

I think I have the same one :cry: :(

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dave i thought you were referring to an older thread re.my evo 5.I never sorted this problem as it was a car i was test driving at a garage,the car was a pile of shite and had been driven to distruction(i reckon it was a diff that was away)
cheers
steven

1 - 8 of 8 Posts