Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to upgrade the entire fuel system for my car evo6 . getting the GEMS ecu fitted and really want to get better fuel rail and all the uprated pipesto go with the upgrade . i know BLADE has gone the new bag tank and external pumps route . not sure of where to start but can any one tell me prices on the HKS FUEL RAIL . all ready got the RC uprated pump in the tank so thats ok so do i start buy moving up hose size from the tank ?????? any one done a kit . i noticed JUST CUSTARD PLC posted some photos of the HKS RAIL with pipe work . what spec car did the rail go on . also i think steve simpson will not like 6 bar petrol pressure at the FSE VALVE so can this be changed ????? regards EVO400

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
you can do away with the banjo from the fuel filter by using a straight/straight adaptor,
then i used -6 hose to the rail,and from the rail to the fse valve.

i noticed JUST CUSTARD PLC posted some photos of the HKS RAIL with pipe work . what spec car did the rail go on .

very low spec with rusty wheels and Maystar speakers and std rod bolts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.