Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a spoiled ******. The M3 isn't good enough, so he fakes the theft to "upgrade" to a f*cking Bentley :rolleyes:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/04/21/crime.bentley.reut/index.html

SEATTLE, Washington (Reuters) -- A 17 year-old high school student faked the theft of his 2002 BMW M3 in order to collect insurance money to upgrade to a Bentley, police said on Thursday.

The teen, a student of Skyline High School in Sammamish, a suburb of Seattle, had reported the car stolen earlier this week, said Michael Chiu, a spokesman for the police in Bellevue, another suburb located between Seattle and Sammamish.

Police in another town found the $47,000 BMW being stripped and arrested four suspects, who connected the teen to the theft, leading to his arrest.

"That investigation led us to believe that he wanted to upgrade to a Bentley," Chiu said.

Bentleys, featured frequently in U.S. hip-hop videos, have a suggested retail price of $160,000 for the Continental GT coupe and $240,000 for the Arnage sedan.

The BMW was in the name of the teen's mother name but was used as his vehicle, Chiu said. The student was released to his mother, and prosecutors are considering charges.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Blame it on the hip hop culture that destroy the minds of our youngsters. All you see in the silly videos are Bentleys and Boobs on half naked girls. All the videos look like they were made by the same person. Away with this rubbish, its time these so called hip-hop “artists” grow up!

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Evolution said:
Blame it on the hip hop culture that destroy the minds of our youngsters. All you see in the silly videos are Bentleys and Boobs on half naked girls. All the videos look like they were made by the same person. Away with this rubbish, its time these so called hip-hop "artists" grow up!
true i agree roy, we have the same problem in the uk, i can talk from my side and mud will confirm alot of young asian kids think their african american hip hop gangsta;s and waste their parents reputation by becoming gangstas and start doing fraud and drugs and driving lamborghinis in the age of 20 , not much in scotland but alot in england

its sad actually and they think their 50 cent, and implement the teaching, GET RICH OR DIE TRYING

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
If I remember correctly, sir beckham has the hip-hoppiest ride of them all, a black-label turbo

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
moses said:
true i agree roy, we have the same problem in the uk, i can talk from my side and mud will confirm alot of young asian kids think their african american hip hop gangsta;s and waste their parents reputation by becoming gangstas and start doing fraud and drugs and driving lamborghinis in the age of 20 , not much in scotland but alot in england

its sad actually and they think their 50 cent, and implement the teaching, GET RICH OR DIE TRYING
You serious moses? I'm shocked!

I thought Asian kids in the UK acted all white and chav-like even. I thought Asian kids in the US were the only ones acting all thuggish and ****.

One thing for sure: the blacks in the UK, from my experience, tend to be less "thuggish" than the ones here in the U.S., so I didn't see as much of an influence over there as I see here.

Whatever happened to the old-skool hip hop, by the likes of the Beastie Boys, Public Enemy, Eric B. & Rakim, etc. Now those were the days :cool

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
moses said:

We have the same problems in Sweden. These guys look so ridiculous with their heavy gold jewellery and Rasta cups, hanging around Mac Donald's or driving around with 50 cent in full volume in their 30 yo Volvos. Its sad that they try to mimic a culture so distant, not even knowing where it came from and what it stand for (the original Hip Hop, not the culture presented by these so called "artists"). I hate punks that instead of working expecting everything to be handed over to them on a silver plate, and if it doesn't, they feel rightful to steal it.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
RalliArtRacer said:
You serious moses? I'm shocked!

I thought Asian kids in the UK acted all white and chav-like even. I thought Asian kids in the US were the only ones acting all thuggish and ****.

One thing for sure: the blacks in the UK, from my experience, tend to be less "thuggish" than the ones here in the U.S., so I didn't see as much of an influence over there as I see here.

Whatever happened to the old-skool hip hop, by the likes of the Beastie Boys, Public Enemy, Eric B. & Rakim, etc. Now those were the days :cool
mate yes first they wanted to be white and shag all the time as much as they can

now they wanna be african american since the early 90's :D

trust me in england its bad

and yes british black folk are alot better than the ones in the usa same as any brit here actually, were all better than the americans :D

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
moses said:
and yes british black folk are alot better than the ones in the usa same as any brit here actually, were all better than the americans :D
British black people are sensible. They don't go around calling themselves African Americans because, well for one they're obviously not American, and they weren't born in Africa.

Then you get your black people here in the states who insist on being called African American, even if they were born in Bismarck, North Dakota. It's nonsense, straight up.

And what does that make a Boer? He's born in South Africa, but he's white. I had a friend who was born there and checked the African American box on his college application. They went ballistic when they found he was white---true story.

See where I'm going? But anyways, enough of hijacking my own thread :crackup:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
RalliArtRacer said:
British black people are sensible. They don't go around calling themselves African Americans because, well for one they're obviously not American, and they weren't born in Africa.
No, I think they are more sensible than that. They call them selves Jamaican. And when they finally scrape together some cash to go visit their grans birthplace they get all confused and lost looking for local boots to get some factor 73 sunscreen as the heat is drying their skin...

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
posix said:
No, I think they are more sensible than that. They call them selves Jamaican. And when they finally scrape together some cash to go visit their grans birthplace they get all confused and lost looking for local boots to get some factor 73 sunscreen as the heat is drying their skin...
:crackup: haha classic posix feckin class :D

i like the african brits their very nice and kind and the jamaican ones are cool too but a lil too rough :D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
***Skyline High School ***

I blame the school....probably one of his teachers has got him bootleggin' a container of hot Jap Imports... :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts