Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We've been a trader on this forum for about a month now and I think I'm finally starting to get a feel for exactly what items are in demand and benefit the most from the current exchange rates :) With that said, I have had several requests for Competition Clutch products as they perform great and are extremely affordable. Please feel free to contact me for clutch recommendations as well as price quotes, thank you for your interest!​

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
it's great to see us getting some great deals from accross the pond. I think i can honestly say i was getting sick of paying the same amount of £ as what things were costing in $ this can only be a good thing for the members of this club.

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
it's great to see us getting some great deals from accross the pond. I think i can honestly say i was getting sick of paying the same amount of £ as what things were costing in $ this can only be a good thing for the members of this club.
:smthumbup 100% some traders are not happy making a living they want to make a killing ;)

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Hi, I'm considering the stage 4 1620 clutch with ultra lightweight steel flywheel. Let me know the price delivered please :smthumbup

many thanks wes

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
I believe I can source Evo 1-3 clutches easily (they are the same as the USDM Mitsubishi Eclipse turbo models) and obviously we can source Evo 7/8/9 clutches, but the 4-6 are going to be tough :( It does look like another company we work with, Spec Clutch, has several options for these applications, please let me know if you see something that you would like a quote on!
789 will fit 456 with the flywheel :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts