Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FERRARI STUNS WITH ENZO RACER
New 800bhp+ FXX for special customers only.

Ferrari is to build 20-off versions of a stripped Enzo-based, track-only car powered by what appears to be a bored-out version of the Enzo's six-litre V12. As a result, the new FXX develops some 800bhp, compared to the Enzo's mere 660bhp.

The FXX will sport telemetry systems that monitor and give feedback on 39 different vehicle dynamics parameters in real time. The system is also able to record other data as demanded by specific circumstances.

The information gathered will then be analysed by the Ferrari technicians working on the programme and discussed with the driver to ensure that the car is kept constantly updated.

The FXX package also includes participation in a series of track events to be organised by Ferrari on various international-level circuits over the coming two years. On these occasions, an official team of technicians will be on hand to provide any assistance and support required by the driver.

In addition to these unique official events, drivers will also be able to take their cars out on the track independently during private sessions. Clients wishing to leave their car at Maranello will be glad to know that the vehicles will be transported directly by Ferrari to the various European circuits for the scheduled events.

Given the car’s exceptional performance and the unique nature of the package, delivery of each FXX will also include an ad hoc driving course. The instructors will be professional drivers and the courses will take place at Fiorano where Ferrari does much of its F1 testing.

After the seat and the pedals have been individually tailored to each driver, there will be a traditional "shakedown" followed by a training session dedicated to test driving methodologies.

Ferrari said that, after a careful client order selection process, the first FXXs will be delivered by the end of this year. Applications to join the programme are being evaluated by a special in-house committee.

Attachments

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
T Makinnen said:
Moses,

I can just see you popping down to Asda in that! :crackup:
lol man i cant afford to even run it for a day :D

asda is impossible

g11dom mate im sure ferrari if someone pays them extra can make it road legal

but i def say maserati will build a better one now

u saw the last time when they made their own version

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
jetskidia said:
If you got to ask you can't afford :moon:

..... but as you asked...

The price -- a stratospheric €1.5m (£1m) -- will include a comprehensive track testing programme.

Please form an orderly que :eek:
my God thats expensive dearer than the new bugatti

1 - 20 of 22 Posts