Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents, (ref to earlier thread on some history here)

G-Force have invited the MLR down to their new Rolling Rd for a session, then the Scoobynet posse, then the GT4 Club, then the GTIR Skyline club, then their Porsche Customers. The best 4 cars for each session will be picked for an ultimate head to head at a later date.

Should make for some interesting results - who's got the most powerful car in the country ???

Saturday 8th June is the date we have been offered - 9.30am kick off - the MLR posse will be the first to try out their new Dyno Dynamics 4 wheel drive 1800bhp rolling road.

They are looking for £35|PLS|VAT per car (usually £55|PLS|VAT).

I tentatively have confirmations from:

AndyF_RSX
japracer
AntsEvo
Croz
LeeLegend_TME
SuperEvo4
Pondy
TT-VII
BILTEL
Blade

Can you guys confirm that this is good for you ?

|PLS| Anymore takers - we are looking for 20 cars |PLS| if possible.

G-Force is in Aylesbury, Bucks (near to M40 Oxford services)

Compact Car Audio are across the way, so they might do a bit of an open day thing for ICE people if anyone is interested.

Loads of parking as they are on a business park just outside of town.

If anyone wants to stick around and go drinking in the evening I'll org the pub crawl - Travel Inn in Aylesbury £41.95 for the night.

How is this date for everyone ?????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Compact Car Audio are across the road - they have confirmed that they will offer at 15% reduction on anything purchased on the day - as long as you have an Evo that is.

They dump about £9k's worth of ICE in my Evo V a few years back - very good job they did too.

All the usual Alpine, Sony, Rockford Fosgate, JBL, Harmonn Kardon gear etc etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mmmm... I won't have had the final mapping work done, so it will be around 400bhp max.

Still, useful to have the b4 reading, so count me in :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blade, you're the hot favourite for winning the comp in the final head to head - you are in.

(just been up there - they have a 600bhp road legal twin turbo rear wheel drive GT2 !!! - you gotta beat this - what are you chances ?)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TT count me in mate,

Not quite playin with the big boyz tho, E4 usual mods.

Not done RR day yet, will they advise/help if car can be set up better ?

4D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FordyJ - your in

They stock/supply all sorts of HKS stuff |PLS| MoTeC engine mgt systems - Evo stuff is pretty new to them, however if enough bods of the MLR come out you'll have all the advice you could ever need just by chewing the fat with them.

See you on the 8th June

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Me too big boy.
Done one last week but should have some more bits done by then and amp; tyres should be scrubbed in!
I lost torque due to new tyres and amp; increased the loss through transmission!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Steve,

Yep, i'm in! With 289 bhp (from power station in dec) i doubt i'll make the cut! Do you know if the audio people do Sigma alarms (cos i've broken both my fobs)? The alarm does still work, though, in case any potential thieving scum are reading this!!!

PS: If Aylesbury is near to the M40 Oxford sevices, then I must live in the Travelodge!!:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Andy, I dont know if they do Sigma stuff - sorry.

Aylesbury isnt that far from the Oxford services - I thought it would be the easiest spot for people who are travelling in to get to first then cross country it a few miles down the rd

See you on 8th June

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DavyT - come along - you can give the car another go ? could of been having a bad hair day, thats all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TT

Would like to come along, not sure what the car is putting out !! should be 300bhp though ;). Lets try and make it a good MLR day and get a great turn out of Evo's :D

Rgds Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Confirmations so far:

TT-VII
japracer
AntsEvo
SuperEvo4
Pondy
Blade
FordyJ
EVO6RSS
T27

Tentatives as yet not confirmed:

AndyF_RSX
Croz
LeeLegend_TME
BILTEL

Anymore takers ??? - come on chhaps, the more the merrier.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TT7,

I'm a maybe providing it doesnt clash with my birthday surprise. :)

Darryl

(SteveC says he'll also try and make it providing Dragon have put his gearbox back together by then)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Confirmations so far:

TT-VII
japracer
AntsEvo
SuperEvo4
Pondy
Blade
FordyJ
EVO6RSS