Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wait for the climate crisis lockdowns ,then you can really worry :alien:
No need to wait for climate lockdowns, we'll have flu lockdowns as early as December.

·
Premium Member
20,584 Posts
No need to wait for climate lockdowns, we'll have flu lockdowns as early as December.
oh i agree 100 % ....its a no brainer ,except for the no brain sheeple ;) ....longest 3 weeks to flatten the curve methinks :rolleyes:.....least nothing else can go wrong surely :ROFLMAO:.

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
We, the plebs, are screwed. This didn't begin in 2019/2020. We need to go back to 2009 and the failed attempt to achieve what "COVID" has.
Differences between 2009 and now are:
Increase in the lower IQ'd among us.
Multiculturalism has been really rammed in where it doesn't fit
The rise of socialmedia to "influence" the above mentioned lower IQ
Degradation of morales and behaviour
The rise of Communism, Marxism and Fascism in the guise of BLM, AntiFa and other fake "movements"
The list goes on.
The pendulum has swung so far, could we may be at it's maximum amplitude? I certainly hope so.
That said I believe the goose is cooked at this stage.

·
Premium Member
20,584 Posts
We, the plebs, are screwed. This didn't begin in 2019/2020. We need to go back to 2009 and the failed attempt to achieve what "COVID" has.
Differences between 2009 and now are:
Increase in the lower IQ'd among us.
Multiculturalism has been really rammed in where it doesn't fit
The rise of socialmedia to "influence" the above mentioned lower IQ
Degradation of morales and behaviour
The rise of Communism, Marxism and Fascism in the guise of BLM, AntiFa and other fake "movements"
The list goes on.
The pendulum has swung so far, could we may be at it's maximum amplitude? I certainly hope so.
That said I believe the goose is cooked at this stage.
Add to that the MSM is 100% bought and paid for propaganda of the ruling powers ,there was a modicum of independence a decade + ago

1 - 9 of 9 Posts