Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.inhousesecurityonline.co.uk/JSimpson_Vs_ALewis.WMV'

this is the link to a short video of my mate that i have been sponsoring and training with, this was his first pro mma fight last thursday. an easy win for jason after the guy tapped out inside a minute of the first round. after getting back on top of the guy and stunning him with a few punches, he got back to his feet and delivered some stinging blows to the guys legs and 2 crackers to the guys left knee (listen to them connect OUCH!)
worth bearing in mind here is that jason has had NO formal training at all, no boxing/kickboxing/thai boxing/grappling/karate etc nothing. he started vale tudo 5 months ago and took his first semi pro fight 4 months later and took this PRO fight at 2 weeks notice!
quite an achievement imo, im convinced this guy will go on to make a name for himself as one of the most formidable light heavyweights in britain in mma. (with my diet and nutritional advice obviously LOL!)

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lee5 said:
Pussys :crackup: :crackup:

Was watching this last night, i think you need to be very hard or just mad :D

but well done hope he keeps it up but it must down to his diet and nutritional advice obviously LOL

Lee
yeah got you mate lol! seriously though he was way off the mark with nutrition and constantly over training till i sorted that aspect out for him. the guy has some fight in him and an incredibly high pain threshold, however he will be getting tapped out this thursday....well maybe :rolleyes:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Y2Kfireblade

Thats pretty awesome to hear that your friend has had no M.A training as such,WOW, my Wing Chun teacher(Kung Fu) is going to enter a few ameture MMA fights soonish, we train together as well as often as we can, can you tell me how your friend went about it all, like did he enter the types of fights that are on near lakeside and the like?

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Hi Y2Kfireblade

[about it all, like did he enter the types of fights that are on near lakeside and the like? [/B][/QUOTE]

not sure what your asking here mate?? enlighten me please?

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
moses said:
mate dont they let the opponent back up in those kind of fights, its unfair hitting a man and not giving him a chance to get out , im sure it would have been a good fight if the rules allow for the guy on the ground to stand back up
its mma/ufc stuff mate, he has to get back up himself like in a real scrap. if you look closely he gets some severe kicks to his left knee and taps out. i saw his knee afterwards and it was up like a balloon, persoanally i can see why he tapped another couple of them and he would have been crippled.
jasons fighting in glasgow on the 28th may if you fancy coming? i will have advance tickets mate. about 9 fights scheduled i think but all semi pro im afraid.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
y2kfireblade said:
its mma/ufc stuff mate, he has to get back up himself like in a real scrap. if you look closely he gets some severe kicks to his left knee and taps out. i saw his knee afterwards and it was up like a balloon, persoanally i can see why he tapped another couple of them and he would have been crippled.
jasons fighting in glasgow on the 28th may if you fancy coming? i will have advance tickets mate. about 9 fights scheduled i think but all semi pro im afraid.
how much mate for the tickets :)

cheers will give u a shout and see what im doing on the 28th

cheers

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
Re: Hi Y2Kfireblade

Chappers said:
Thats pretty awesome to hear that your friend has had no M.A training as such,WOW
That's just what I was thinking. My sensei said I needed 4 more years of training before he would teach me the ancient and skilful art of kicking a man's knees when he is on the ground.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Re: Hi Y2Kfireblade

Aidy said:
That's just what I was thinking. My sensei said I needed 4 more years of training before he would teach me the ancient and skilful art of kicking a man's knees when he is on the ground.
you know, sometimes aidy you come out with some blindingly ignorant stupid comments but this is a belter even by your standards.
its mma/ufc mate its as close to street fighting as possible, hence he is getting kicked on the ground just like you would if scrapping for real. of course im sure if you had been fightinh him it would never have gone to ground as you would have knocked him right out eh, nae bother.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
jameswrx said:
Blimey, it looked so professional too :blah:
Blimey, I thought i was the only one!

To be honest Y2K, I have seen 'better' fights in pub car parks. Not taking anything away from your mate, he hardly had chance to show what he could do, the other bloke piled in, looked like he was trying to shag your mate, then led on the floor getting kicked with no attempt to get back up?

Be interested to see how he does when he fights again and hopefully has a more worthy opponent?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts