Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Barao * vs Faber (although i'd love to see Faber win it)
Aldo * vs Lamas
Overeem vs Mir *
Lineker * vs Bagautinov
Trujillo vs Varner *
Makdessi vs Silva Alves *
Cariaso vs Martinez *
Catone vs Watson *
Iaquinta * vs Lee
Enz * vs Hester
Magomedov vs Martin *
Magny * vs Umalatov

* are my predictions.

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so far its boring as fork. one decent fight. Hope these next two fights are good otherwise its all becoming a snoozefest recently.

Not like the days of old with Couture, Liddell etc I think its gotten far too technical and everyone cancels each other out. BJJ BB just cancels each other out.

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Best fight I've ever seen is UFC166 Velasquez vs Dos Santos...... If anyone hasn't seen it, get watching, it's proper brutal....

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
you mustnt have seen the classic Forrest Griffin vs Stephan Bonnar fight then for the Ultimate Fighter Final. That was a fight which I still rate as one of the all time best slug-fests. It was a few years ago now but im sure its on internet

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
I'll have a watch of that....

Cheers

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
you mustnt have seen the classic Forrest Griffin vs Stephan Bonnar fight then for the Ultimate Fighter Final. That was a fight which I still rate as one of the all time best slug-fests. It was a few years ago now but im sure its on internet

Yep I've seen that, but the ratio of great fights to poor / average isn't great compared to Glory / K-1 and the likes. I did love the Sanchez vs Guida fight... The walk out, stare down and explosive start.

True what Flynn says though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts