Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tried these yet? I know I don't have an Evo but am still interested in anyone's opinions. I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that my standard Michelin Pilot Sports are even worse than I originally thought (and bloody expensive too).

Claudius ... noticed you have some of these on the front of your Evo. Any other impressions?

Ian.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had these 2 sets of tyres ago and grip in the dry was suprising .At the moment I am looking a few tyres inc the yokos 539 and its predicessor,but still can't pull my self fully away from the day to day running of bridgees so2s.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the AVS's all round on my car, got em fitted about 5 weeks ago, seem to be very good in the dry, dont know about the wet really, but they seem good. As I havenot pushed the car in the wet with these tyres yet..They look nice and are very quiet on the road.. I would recomend them, but I aint an experst on tyres as they are only my second set, the origionals where the So2's i think..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The AVS are better than the S-01s but then again that is the case for most tires. When the S-01s melt and lose chunks, the AVS wear. I would need to try them over a longer period to give better info. Dont expect huge differences though.

I will go for A032s next time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts