Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being as the manual for my 7 is in Japaneese gobledygook can someone please advise correct front/rear tyre pressures. Tyres are Yoko Advan A046 235/45zr17 on standard Oz rims.

Are English handbooks/manuals available and if so where from?

Is anyone going to the track-day at Donington tomorrow?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dunno about Yoko's, but the pressures I was given for my 6 (wearing S01's) were 32psi (2.2bar) front and 28psi (2.0bar) rear.

These can be varied based upon road handling experience and personal preference, I've had 33/30 recommended by a mate with a scoob (which, when all is said and done, differ only slightly from Evo's).

Don't go much over 34 or below 28 and see which suit your requirements handling wise. Use 32/28 as a baseline and adjust from there.

Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In my 6 there is a sticker with the pressures on it in the drivers side door opening by the lock catch, don't know about a 7 though, it may be there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ballistic

Just checked the English manual for my 7 and it states 2.2 bar for the fronts and 1.9 bar for the rears. That is for the standard Yoko A046's.

Gaz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ballistic,

My 7 has the pressures on a label near the latch for the drivers side door, but it's in Bar and KPa so not very useful unless your pressure guage is in Bar. However, these figures convert to 31.5psi front, 27.0 psi rear which is what I use.

Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts