Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just place an orders for 2 f1
i book them last night and tried to cancel in the morning, about 9am, they saying it to late as it already shipped out an return shipping gona cost me £50. what happen is mine are 235/45/17 but by mistake iv orded 225/45/17
will these still fit and be fine, some one said as it 4wheel drive i have to get the front changed as it can damaged the diff as they all have to be same size

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Just place an orders for 2 f1
i book them last night and tried to cancel in the morning, about 9am, they saying it to late as it already shipped out an return shipping gona cost me £50. what happen is mine are 235/45/17 but by mistake iv orded 225/45/17
will these still fit and be fine, some one said as it 4wheel drive i have to get the front changed as it can damaged the diff as they all have to be same size
If you get them all the same size you'll be fine between 235 and 225, but you're right about the diff, they need to be the same. My brother almost ruined the diff on his Impreza when he had different sizes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.