Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a look at the weather for the weekend, today is gonna be hot but..... click here I went over sat/sun still nice got to monday and typically is P1ssing down :( Its a shame for all those people finally getting a day off and the weather goes naff :(

Sorry to all those swealtering in your offices today too ... go for a pub lunch ;)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Im off Fri Sat Sun and it's going to be beautiful :)

Im working monday so glad it'll be ****ing down cos Im goin to Spain :) :)

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
chrisevo1 said:
go on holiday 2morrow just down to plymouth next week hows the weather down there :confused:
:( When i got on the big boat over 3 weeks ago it was:cold wet and windy! :D crossing well worth it.mind you chucked it down all across spain.untill Alicante. :coolsm: Hot big time! :blush:

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
footsie said:
:D 29 yesterday :blush:
Not talking to you any more!! :crackup:

You just had to burst my bubble didn't you!!! :cry: I thought 18 was great till you showed me that pic :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edit origional post
" Well the weather was SH!T here yesterday, on this side of the pond. How about you guys? (Anyone bar Footsie??!!) :crackup:

:crackup: :crackup:

Bloody 29 :mad:

:angel:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
speed junkie said:
Aww didn't mean to annoy you pet :cry: I will try to make it up to you somehow :confused: :angel:

Well the weather was mental all day yesterday, on this side of the pond. How about you guys?
I bet you just spent all day polishing your Rocket ;) :D

Bex :angel:

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
speed junkie said:
Not talking to you any more!! :crackup:

You just had to burst my bubble didn't you!!! :cry: I thought 18 was great till you showed me that pic :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edit origional post
" Well the weather was SH!T here yesterday, on this side of the pond. How about you guys? (Anyone bar Footsie??!!) :crackup:

:crackup: :crackup:

Bloody 29 :mad:

:angel:
:) Sorry.But Hotter today will find out temp.as its very very hot today and still rising. :D Guessing i would say well into 30s and its nearly 6pm. :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts