Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbupsome pics are good some aint couldnt get settings wright on camara enjoy people sorry peeps have to scroll down to see pics as messed up loading them sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
I don't know who invited all the Blue Oval guys...lol:smthumbdo
Anyway my cusion took loads of pictures on the move and at Thurrock Services with his camera as i was driving so only had these, must have been 200+ performance cars there great site.:smthumbup
I headed off with a few others, was behind the Blue Rg Evo 6, (looked very quick) :Dthen cars went different ways, lol.
Although we did have a map when cars all spead off in different directions you just follow.:wallbang::lol:
Ended up with some Skylines, Mr2's, 200sx, and Type R's, had to lead the way towards the Blackwall Tunnel as we all went the wrong way first of all, then meet up again with loads after the tunnel.:mhihi:
Decided to make my way towards Tower Bridge as the route said go back via the Blackwall tunnel, couldn't be arsed.:angel:
Then all my passengers and myself were getting tired, so had a break at London Bridge then headed back home towards North London.
However the spectacle at the Service station was amazing.
My pictures aren't great so will get the rest from my cusion.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that was my blue evo6 mate can any1 do anything with my pics so that they go down the page not across cheers :smthumbup

·
Registered
585 Posts
Why don't you copy my pictures and edit your post, makes it easier to scroll downwards on your pictures:smthumbup

THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE FROM VMAN69

·
Registered
585 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts