Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
i am told with the mods i have (apexi fuel and boost controllers hks super induction kit and full magnex)it needs an uprated pump how can i tell if this has been done and where do i look i assume the pump is either in or near the tank whats the differance if its an uprated version

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,Yes you do need the pump,but also the FSE Fuel regulator,the pump is in the tank,I suggest you contact RC Developments they did my conversion with the Apexi and the pump and regulator,get them to fit them for you and set the car up you wont look back...its awsome!

Regards Barry:)

rcdevelopments.com ask for Clive and mention my name.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
What should the fuel pressure be set at when at idle with the vac pipe is disconneced and system voltage,with the uprated fuel pressure regulator?
Also what are you expecting flat out?

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
cheers barry i have a feelin the pump may allready have been done just wondering if theres any differance 2 standard pump?

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Six,the standard pump runs at 3bar and its capacity is 150 ltrs per hour.The uprated pump I have which is a Walbro runs at 5.5bar and 250 ltrs hour.However without the fuel regulator you won't get the benefit.

Barry:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts