Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching traffic cops on BBC 1 tonight, and who gets arrested for driving while disqualified? The bloke who owns Tube Torque in Macclesfield :eek:
He got sent down for 4 months :(
I don't know if this was a repeat but i was shocked to see the same bloke who has made me a few exhausts over the years getting plastered all over prime time telly :eek:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yep that's the guy, I only watched the end of the programme and I recognised him straight away.

The guy is a major jerkoff! he drinks and drives customers cars, he made me a zorst and totally screwed it up, it took me a couplke of letters and threats of leagal action to get my money back.

Serves him right!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah i saw that , not bein funny but if you get banned and then continue to drive then its his own fault , serves him right , wasnt the first time either !

·
Registered
483 Posts
He is a serious liability, the guy took my car for a shake down spin after fitting said exhaust and fair enough he knew the country roads like the back of his hand but that didn't give him the excuse to take bends at 100mph+ with me in the car.

He can drive though. but can't make exhausts to save his life.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Simon W said:
Where abouts in Macc is/was he ?
Some back street in the town centre.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts