Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TSL Firestorm 3" Downpipe & De-cat for fitment to Evo 7,8 & 9

This is in perfect used Condition and is true 3" and is a must for anyone wanted to unleash the full power from there engine as the standard item is very restrictive.
Fitting this alone will make the car breath far better and rev far more freely

I also have the lowering spacer washers for the under car strut-braces

£150.00 posted in UK (will be £10 extra for any Highland or Island addresses)
IF wanting to pay via paypal you will need to cover the paypal charges also which will be around £6.50

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
An offer from a friend of mine as can't see thread as not paid member ...

He said he'll give give £100 delivered as can be bought for £170 brank new delivered of [email protected] an looks like downpipe has been welded too ...

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
That's how they come new. Seems like a strange design decision, doesn't it?! ;)

Paul
Possibly down to getting a better fit then , cuz i know some that have been bent can knock on sub-frame which is very annoying like mine did an had to get it modified ...

Anyway m8's offer still stands :smthumbup

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Possibly down to getting a better fit then , cuz i know some that have been bent can knock on sub-frame which is very annoying like mine did an had to get it modified ...

Anyway m8's offer still stands :smthumbup
nah your ok this included the de-cat aswell which was £60 and the spacer brackets so that it doesn't knock on the lower strutbrace. An NO i hasn't been welded thats the design of them

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
No probs , he ordered a new items yesterday from TSL .

Brand new downpipe an decat for £170 delivered , check the trader section :mhihi:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts