Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know a way to contact bookatrack ? I am trying since friday (leaving
numerous messages to their answer machines) without getting a reply.

The numbers I am using are: 0870 7441635
07901 555875 (urgent)

I am trying to book a place and hire a track car for the oulton park the 28th event without
any success so far. I wonder, are there any other companies that hire track cars for a day
with better customer service (ones that check their messages) ? I would like to meet you
there guys but I need a track car :) Can you please suggest any other companies that provide
similar services to bookatrack (hiring track cars).

Thank you in advance,

Alex.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cant help you with getting bookatrack to answer their phone, (they normally work off the emails), but I do have an Evo 4 for hire on track days, click on the red link below.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Splodge,

I looked your page with great interest and although you offer (a lot) more than bookatrack offers :)
the price seems to be quite high for me :) Not to mention that leaving my Extreme S as an insurance
deposit for the track car frightens me :)

Regards,

Alex.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alex,

Sincere apologies for the late response to your enquires, the whole BaT team were in Barcelona/France last week. I believe that you have spoken to Sarah and everything is sorted now ?

Regards,

Andy
BookaTrack.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ShinyAndy,

Yes I believe everything is sorted out now.

(Any chance that the Superlight is available because I am getting a slightly
conflicting feedback there. I am asking this because that was initially my intention
when I tried to contact you some time ago. If yes I would be glad to pay for the
difference there at the day)

Regards,

Alex.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts