Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi need some new proxes t1 for my standard evo 8 wheels, any ideas on the net where to get em from, ta all

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
if you fancy a better tyre try bridgestone potenza re070 as fitted to stis as standard equipment. you wont look back .i never liked toyos .

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Looked on Camskills website and it would appear that they do Toyo T1R tyres, 235/45/17 for £85 each all in , unless i made a mistake, (very possible :rolleyes: )
whereas black circle are £108.02.
Might be worth verifying.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
windowlicker said:
Looked on Camskills website and it would appear that they do Toyo T1R tyres, 235/45/17 for £85 each all in , unless i made a mistake, (very possible :rolleyes: )
whereas black circle are £108.02.
Might be worth verifying.
yeah thats right bud but black circle price is inc of fitting balancing and disposal of tyres at a local tyre fitter to the buyer
camskills you still have to pay to get fitted somewhere

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
£118.36 is their price fitted (at your local tyre centre) which = £472 all in, camskill = £340,the difference there is £132, i have never been charged more than £30 for the fitting of 4 supplied (by myself) tyres and balancing, the difference with that taken into account is still around £100.
Or am i missing something :confused:

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
windowlicker said:
£118.36 is their price fitted (at your local tyre centre) which = £472 all in, camskill = £340,the difference there is £132, i have never been charged more than £30 for the fitting of 4 supplied (by myself) tyres and balancing, the difference with that taken into account is still around £100.
Or am i missing something :confused:
yeah a hat with smart ass on :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

wasn't sure how much tyre places would charge you to put on tyres, specially if you hadnt bought them from them

since then have found a place near me who will do 4 tyres onto wheels for £28 (god i hate smart asses but hey well done ) :D

just to add to this though
mytyres will do them for £77.50 per tyre

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Well my mum has always refered to me as "special",
( i think thats what she meant :D )
I'm not very good at drawing or maths, so i cant be that artistic :rolleyes: "excellent driver, excellent driver"

Good price from mytyres though, is that all in inc p&p??

Cheers Dude :)

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
windowlicker said:
Well my mum has always refered to me as "special",
( i think thats what she meant :D )
I'm not very good at drawing or maths, so i cant be that artistic :rolleyes: "excellent driver, excellent driver"

Good price from mytyres though, is that all in inc p&p??

Cheers Dude :)
yep it is, lol you made me check twice on that :crackup: :crackup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts