Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRAX – Silverstone – Sunday 2nd September - 2001
This is THE Car club / track event of the year which attracts thousands of enthusiasts. Club displays, trade stands, sprint test, circuit rides and of course TRACK TIME are all attractions for those wishing to take part or just to look around and spectate.

The MLR is booking a space for 40 cars, and based on the event last year, these will be taken up very quickly.
Spaces and track time are available on a first come first served basis.

CAR PASSES to MLR STAND – Free to MLR members

TICKETS - Booked through the MLR, tickets are £8.00 per person
(Admission price on the day will be £15.00 and without a car pass you will be unable to have your car on the MLR ‘stand’)

TRACK - Track sessions are £30.00 per 15-minute session – up to 2nd August thereafter they will be £35.00 per session.
(Please note, due to demand these will not be available on the day as they have all been sold )

SPRINT - Sprint Test Tickets are £5.00 each.

Please e-mail me for a booking form

[email protected] and amp;gt;com

Or

[email protected]

Trevor -

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
5 WEEKS THIS SUNDAY - HAVE YOU BOOKED YOUR TICKETS / TRACK TIME ETC ??
WE STILL HAVE TRACK TIME AVAILABLE BUT HURRY IT'S GOING FAST !!

Trevor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JUST OVER A WEEK TO GO - HAVE YOU GOT YOUR TICKETS ?
STILL A FEW LEFT BUT BE QUICK AS I HAVE OTHER CLUBS CHASING ME FOR THEM

Trevor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NO ENTRY TICKETS LEFT -BUT I HAVE 7 TRACK SESSIONS LEFT FOR THE 5.20 PM SESSION AND A COUPLE OF MLR STAND PASSES.

Trevor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
any chance of a list of people going to be on the stand, so we know who we are going to bump into....

lee

ps. if you are up against it, please ignore this mail

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lee Baby,

I'm going. I will probably stop on the stand as I have just found out I need a current driving licence to zip 'round Silverstone. Oh well, it would have only made the wheels dirty.
I'm getting there no later than 8.45am.
C U There,
Daz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I've been banned for 6 months, I'm halfway through at the moment, get it back on the 1st December. Can't see why I need it to tear round a track though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll be there - bit early for a Sunday mind.

Usual question for track thrashers: where's the nearest garages to Silverstone selling SUL?

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stevec
donet worry about petrol there are 2 petrol stations with in a mile and a half of the circuit,
but if i were you i would fill it up on your way in (you will have to if you are on the track mind)as on the way out apart from it taking around half an hour to go from the gate to the main road all the petrol stations wiil be chocka....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hope you all have received your tickets etc. Not a lot I can do now if you have'nt !!
Anyway if you are taking your pride and joy on the track MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE DONT'S and DON'TS and remember to bring your HELMET, PASSES AND a LICENCE !
We have 39 cars on the stand so please bear with us as we try to line everbody up - like last year we will put all the track/sprint cars together so they can come and go when they need to.
The organisors tell me there are over 90 car clubs in attendance and over 50 traders - 10,000 tickets have been sent out so all in all it should be a good day ! Here's all the people and cars coming along if you are not on the stand, come and say hello - we will have some club merchandise if you fancy a cap or polo shirt etc.
CARS ON THE STAND
Terry and amp; Mechell Gilbert - Lancer 200 Turbo
Gordon Moar - 1800 GSR
Alister Blunkett- 1800 GSR RS
Colin Brettle - E1
Trevor Mudd - E1
Steve Cook - E3
Simon Michael - E4
Geoff Poole - E4
Jason Hulbert - E4
Anthony Gannon - E4
Ian Smith - E5
Jason Love - E6
Kevin Sutcliffe - E6
Steve Taylor - E6
Ryan Hardy - E6
Dafydd Betton - E6
Clive Walpole - E6
Alex Creasey - E6
Mike Ward - E6
Franco Filograsso - E6
Steve Carr - E6
Rob Barnes - E6
David Drabble - E6
Rob and amp; Rachel Reeve - E6
Geoff Hammond - E6
Baljit Singh - E6
Gary Crump - E6
Andrew Fox - E6 RSX
Lee Howard - E6 TM
Cem Kocu - E6 TM
Barry Heaking - E6 TM
Darren Yates - E6 TM
Mark Witton - E6 TM
Anthony Lamb - E7
Austin Thorne - E7
Gary Ball - E7
Paul and amp; Teri Would - Pajero Evo
Philip Dawson - Pajero Evo
Peter Chiu - Mitsy Colt

SHOULD MAKE AN IMPRESSIVE SITE ! SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY
Trevor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ther was some time ago, talk of some kind person offering a nearby BBQ on the night before Trax? ( and amp; I presume a floor to kip on). Is this still on, or did the idea die?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
6 Evos leaving South Mimms (M25/M1) at 7am to go to trax.
anyone else interested, please get in touch.

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Evo 6, Pajero Evo and amp; FTO all coming together from Lincoln then down M1, setting off around 5.30 - 6.00 am

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I (Black E6) Will be meeting some scoobs at the services just off the M40 on the A43 junction 10 i think at 7.30am ish before heading off to Silverstone.. anybody welcome to join us there else will be travelling from Reading area at about 6.45 arhhh otherwise see you at the stand....

Jason

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Does anyone know anything about the Evo 7's coming. IE: which part of the country are they coming from, where did they get them, which ones are they? How many have been sold now...anyone know. I do know that MotorWey in Putney told me today that they will now get their stock in March 2001 at the earliest, apparently someone forgot to put in a order to Japan. He's usually reliable with his info (as I had a problem years back with an evo 6)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts