Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How will most people be bringing there car to the silverstone sprint? Cant make up my mind whether to trailor it or drive.
What do most people do?

Cheers john

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
if i had the choice i'd trailer it, if it goes bang you can still get home:smthumbup

·
Registered
756 Posts
I will be driving down as always but then its only 80 miles for me :smthumbup
If it breaks then I will be calling Green Flag again ;)

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I suppose trailoring is the safest option especially as ive also got a long trip from ireland. Its alot dearer too tho as have to rent a trailor and its bout an extra 100pounds for the ferry

·
Gav
7,576 Posts
Trailer would be the best option but I drove to and from every round last year. As did a few others.

Depends how much it'd cost to get home if the worst did happen.

·
Premium Member
19,830 Posts
I drove to every event I entered last year and only ended up getting an AA lorry back from the final one :D:D

It depends a lot on what your car is like to drive as well. Mine is a pig because it's stripped out so I have to wear earplugs and the ride is horrendously bumpy even on the motorway but I just about put up with it.

As said, previously though, it's more the thought of how you will get back home if it all goes horribly wrong.

Andy

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Depends how much it'd cost to get home if the worst did happen.
Thats true as if something were to go wrong then id prob have to fly home and come back over with a car and trailor to collect it. That would cost alot on ferries.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts