Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a tracker monitor (think its that one) and it ran out 3 months ago, do they automatically just take the money out of your account, ive had no reminder letter to say it was due for renual, plus online banking wont let me go back as far as the renual date so i cant see if the money has been taken out. I just remebered today when i had to take the car inot town as the wifes is bust :(

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
They'll only take the money straight from your account if you signed a direct debit mandate with them. Can you see who you have DD arrangements with using your online banking?

Alternatively, have you thought about phoning the tracker company and asking them?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
in that case....move the car round the corner, give em a bell and tell them the cars been half inched, if they tell you to **** off you know they havent taken the sub. If they action the theft, and when they find it around the corner you will have tested the service too and know what you have paid for. Its like checking the system works. Just tell them the missus must have moved it.

That'll teach them for only having CS between 9-5!

:D

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
vikingboy said:
in that case....move the car round the corner, give em a bell and tell them the cars been half inched, if they tell you to **** off you know they havent taken the sub. If they action the theft, and when they find it around the corner you will have tested the service too and know what you have paid for. Its like checking the system works. Just tell them the missus must have moved it.

That'll teach them for only having CS between 9-5!

:D
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Classic, I hope he does it :D

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Or push the car 100 yards down the road with the ignition off and see if they phone you to say the car's moving...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
is that feature on all trackers, im not sure i have it. i dont remember giving them my tel nos?

edit: ill try it at 3am and see of the previous owner calls me in an gry mood :D

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Depends on the type of tracker. The ones that have GPS and GSM can 'phone home' if they think they're being moved.

And they even ask you to give them a precautionary call if you're going to have the car trailered anywhere, or put it on a train or ferry.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
vikingboy said:
is that feature on all trackers, im not sure i have it. i dont remember giving them my tel nos?

edit: ill try it at 3am and see of the previous owner calls me in an gry mood :D
Don't reckon Jules will be appreciating that :mad: :) But try it anyway :crackup:

Bex :angel:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts