Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I have two sets of MLR wheel bags for sale.

The first is a full five piece set, including 4 x zipped wheel bags that will comfortably fit an 18 inch wheel/tyre. These bags are very sturdy, wipe clean and made from durable 420D nylon - perfect for transporting inside the car and keeping dirt off seats etc. Printed with the MLR logo. Also a fleece lined holdall that holds your helmet, which includes a solid base compartment for your race boots to stop them getting squashed and an organiser at the front to hold your pen and track day forms etc. Also printed with MLR logo. In black with red piping.

These are as new and still in the plastic wrappers (apart from the helmet bag which has been unwrapped just for the pictures below) I'm looking for £60 collected for this set

The second is a set of 4 wheel bags only. Although these have not been used one has had a wheel tried in it and one is very slightly "shop soiled" from storage. £40 collected for this set.

I can post them out at extra cost if required.

The Five piece set

The four piece set

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I'm interested in the 5 piece set, if not sold- for the helmet bag mainly. Are these still available new?
Used to be in the MLR shop or supplied on an MLR group buy.

cracking bag for your lid and great wheel bags.

I've used the wheel bags for wheels and loads of other stuff from time to time. Inflatable boats, taking stuff in the car on holiday even got a :thumbup: from the handbrake rather than the usual :thumbdown for evo related purchases!!

Maybe it would be good time for another group buy?? in time for the new season??

PFC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.