Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a set if these irdered up tonight. Hopefilly we have swerved the cold weather for this winter do got myself some sticky stuff. Anyone running these can tell me how they find them for road use?? Tyre wear etc?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
you'll love them, but they can overheat if you push them too much for a long time in the dry ie too many laps on track, but in the wet they are pretty amazing. Im certain you wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one looking forward to a skelp in the dry up some back roads then

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Im jealous!! I cant afford a set just yet for my evo but that was the plan. Mind you I do have brand new sets on my track cars :)

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got them from mytyres.co.uk for £440 free delivery for 235/45/17. That was the cheapest i seen them. Luckily i can fit and balance them myself

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep mytyres.co.uk seem to be very good on prices and its all free delivery. Sometimes garages can be weird about fitting tyres that you havent actually bought them from. But most places should fit them

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got these fitted today. Was out a run on a private road today done about 25 hard miles. These really impressed me. A mixture of damp and dry tarmac. Felt very well planted with Superb grip!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts