Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Prices seem to have gone mental at the moment gone up at least £60
Anyone recommend somewhere other than Camskill and tyretrader. Reyland seem to have stopped selling them now and we cant think of anywhere else?

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the 215 would rub as his is very low on the rear for track use. Shame really..

I will pass on ears number I forgot he did tyres too

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Co ord sport seem to have the best price at the moment for Toyo 888 beats camskill massively.

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scrub that they havent updated there site prices are the same as camskill

·
Registered
256 Posts
Guys. New to MLR and found this thread using the search (yes a newbie using the search). I have a question about tyretrader.com. Is it any good?? Do many people on here use it?? I found it while looking for new tyres for my X and they coming in at £160 per tyre £20 cheaper than camskill. Is it to good to be true??
Cheers Chris

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Best to ring them and make sure the price is as stated. My dad nearly got stung after paying on the net then the trader saying that was the old prices and now there xxx..
Dont forget camskill price match too.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Best to ring them and make sure the price is as stated. My dad nearly got stung after paying on the net then the trader saying that was the old prices and now there xxx..
Dont forget camskill price match too.
Thanks for the advice :smthumbup. I didn't know camskill price match. I'll do some calling around tomorrow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts