Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://trackdayplus.com/

most of the info and the first list of cars now available for you to look at.

dont email asking for spectating tickets yet, details will be given to all competing clubs bbs.!

once i have a list of ten Evo's i will get you added to the site. As the Evo register official day is at Combe on the same date, i can either make up ten individual Evo's (people already emailing me), if the club itself doesnt want to put its name to the day? CAN ONE OF YOU ADVISE PLEASE IF YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR CLUB NAME ON THE WEBSITE AS COMPETING?
Blade/darin?
if not, i will make it clear that any Evos taking part are individuals and not sanctioned by the MLR.

for those applying to take part, no payment req'd just yet, you will be contacted.

anyone not in a participating group who has an exceptional car can also email us to be considered, we have around 10 places reserved for special invite cars.
rgds
chris mann

Chris Mann
The 200 Plus Club-The Performance Car Club
www.200plusclub.co.uk
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/200plus

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have mailed a friend about this - he has a supercharged 270bhp 340r with ultra close gear set. 0-100 in 9 seconds with just 190bhp so 1/4 mile times are anybody guess with another 80bhp !!! You can kiss goodbye to any 1 million bhp cossies and thats not even the circuit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, but theres already an elise coming with 272bhp (turbo) in 600kg!
get him to email me direct please!
rgds
chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

I have sent my application form for this. Justin, please confirm that I am going to this event.

Cheers

Simon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well Chris, looks like we are struggling to make the numbers due to the date clash.

What ill do is just get evo owners to contact you direct, when the places go, they go.
Im sure we will get 10 evo's that way.

Count me in , ill mail you my cars spec today and ill make sure I have a few more mods before
the event.

Simon is in too.

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
justin
no probs, thats what i expected, it is your national meet after all. however, i have had a few enquiries already from decent spec evo owners, plus we have a few in our club also, so ten should not be a prob.

anyone else with EVos wanting to come to alconbury just email me direct, with form from website
regards
chris m

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please include me if I am not too late. It's a black EVO 6 GSR with Isle of Man plate.

I have also sent Danny a email to drive my car for that day.

thanks.

Lawrence

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fill in the application form at
www.trackdayplus.com
and email me it, if you are succesful you will be contacted later (payment is prob. april)
got around 5 top spec evos already.
rgds
chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts