Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
We will only watch because there's nothing else on!

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
There is absolutely nothing on worth watching at 8pm tonight other than that so count me in. Grand Tour has proven so much better than the last TG series with CE so this needs to be good or will get slated again :handsup:

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
I won't be watching, it's gone seriously downhill but I will definetly be watching new series of robot wars that's on before it
Ooh I like that as well - particularly worth watching for the lovely ginger lass who presents it and now the one show (not so much worth it for Grew from Despicable me :crackup:)

·
Premium Member
10,231 Posts
Holy **** they're wooden, not liking this, even the way it's shot isn't a patch on what it used to be, ammm oooot

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
It's an hour of fairly light hearted chit chat, and was better than the last series already :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
Should have been axed 5 years ago. Tv has moved well on and this programme just hasnt....which is part of the problem. Predictable, sometimes mildly amusing, partially entertaining and..........well.....that. It has ran its course imo...a bit like this post.

Then again, apparently Im a very negative person so it was probably magnificent.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
TG episode 1 - actually enjoyed that to be honest.

What you have to say to yourself is IF you had NEVER heard of or watched TG before. Would you have enjoyed that? I did. :handsup:

It was a car show, with some entertainment value. ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts