Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the register, I am looking for a evo 6 and its down to two cars a tommi makinen or evo 6 extreme which is the better car :confused: thanks for your help

·
Registered
291 Posts
Both great cars,but there is a tme for sale on here at the moment by user name Makes and its in outstanding condition.If its a tme you want then that car is one of the best on sale at the moment.
good luck in finding the right car.
paul

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme
tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme
tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme
tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme
tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme
tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme tme

oh did I say tme? :smthumbup

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
extreme :) but i think the tommi would hold value better in the long run;)

not sure if the extreme was based on :confused: if it were a tommi then thats the one to have ;) . the ultimate must be a tommi (monte carlo) :naughty:

John

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
as above tme monte carlo :coolsm:
That's the very fellow!! :smthumbup:smthumbup
Try finding one for sale though :eek:

Going by your user name i am thinking you are a polisher?? Go for a red Tommi... I will probably get :flame: for saying this...but most RS OR RSX I see going for £12-13K A good low mileage Red TOMMI will get 16-17K.
You probably will have a lot of trouble trying to find an EXTREME or a MONTE.;)

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
That's the very fellow!! :smthumbup:smthumbup
Try finding one for sale though :eek:

Going by your user name i am thinking you are a polisher?? Go for a red Tommi... I will probably get :flame: for saying this...but most RS OR RSX I see going for £12-13K A good low mileage Red TOMMI will get 16-17K.
You probably will have a lot of trouble trying to find an EXTREME or a MONTE.;)
rob found one recently :D

mind you theres only 6 available ;)

happy findings :smthumbup

John

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
neither, rs11/rsx:smthumbup
Hving had an RSII id have to say that but the dilemna is between a tommi and an extreme.

I think id have to say silver extreme because it looks a tad better than the mak,imho.

But id have a zero fighter,a proper one that is not a replica, over all of them.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Hving had an RSII id have to say that but the dilemna is between a tommi and an extreme.

I think id have to say silver extreme because it looks a tad better than the mak,imho.

But id have a zero fighter,a proper one that is not a replica, over all of them.
whats the chances of getting a zero fighter :rolleyes: japan super version of the extreme :rotz:

dont think ive seen one on the MLR :confused:

John

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
well i think the extreme is the best one

it's based on a RsII, so the best of both worlds

want to find a hard one, try getting a RS 450

·
Registered
778 Posts
EXTREME :smthumbup

extreme s if you can find one - saw one in xtreme and looked fantastic :smthumbup = Basically an RS with forged engine, gems ecu and ap 6 pots etc;)

Tommi mac's fetch stupid money for what they are.:flame::flame: mitsi's answer the the cosworth.....will hold value well though IF kept completely mint.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts