After a lot of consideration I have decided to sell my pride and joy which I have had for 10years.
This was bought as a retirement present when I left the forces, the car was imported in 2010 and I’m the second owner, it has full service history in this country by Extreme and Rg Motorsport and I have bills for over £30,000

On the vin plate it has the lettering SNGF2 which I’m informed was one of the Special Colour Pack options at the factory in Japan

The car has just recently undergone a under body restoration (video available to watch on RG Motorsports Facebook page) by Rg including new chassis rails and repairs to sills and floor pans, product used War by buzz weld tinted in Passion Red ,it’s had new bolts and parts have been powder coated.

The body work and interior is excellent and it looks , drives and sounds amazing, it’s just had a full service inc fluids , cam and balance belt, and reconditioning of the Ayc pump

The car is pretty much standard and I have all parts to put it back to complete standard , also I have lot of spares and a collection of signed Tommi Mak memorabilia which will go with car, and some Makinen bar furniture , also the number plate is included which is worth god knows what

Engine Spec
Standard internals, it has a very low mileage 8 39,000 mile engine due to Conrod failure on the Evo 5 engine which was in it when it was imported ,which I’m told is often the case as they are swapped in Japan before coming to the uk.
Ralliart Hard Pipes
Ralliart Oil Cap
Ralliart Air Filter
Ralliart Pedals
Ralliart rear strut brace
Ralliart mud flaps
Turbo smart recirc valve
3 port boost
Blitz but spec exhaust
Standard 17” Enkei wheels

The car has done 121,000klms a mixture of KLM’s and miles

I’ve tried to be as honest as I can as I believe that’s the best policy

These cars are only going one way and that’s up, so good investment for the future

If you wish to discuss ring me on 07860778402