Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking of buying a white tommi mak. import, hks induction kit, hks stainless exhaust, hks boost controler, turbo timer,hks boost and oil temp gauges.
also has original shocks and cusco coil over suspension, £16995 from dealer. any thoughts, good move or bad move.
i have a uk impreza wrx at the mo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the comments guy's. i bought the car yesterday, havent stopped grining yet. :D
i thought the scooby was quick but the tommi is unreal. i'm glad i have got one at long last, this was the car i always wanted to buy but some how i bouhgt the scooby instead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,834 Posts
ANDY_RO said:
i'm glad i have got one at long last, this was the car i always wanted to buy but some how i bouhgt the scooby instead.
We all get there in the end mate - it took me 3 Scoobs before I got the Mak I had always wanted :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,444 Posts
ANDY_RO said:
thanks for the comments guy's. i bought the car yesterday, havent stopped grining yet. :D
i thought the scooby was quick but the tommi is unreal. i'm glad i have got one at long last, this was the car i always wanted to buy but some how i bouhgt the scooby instead.
you will never look back :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
865 Posts
ANDY_RO said:
as soon as i have a decent picture i'll post it. :)

and yes it did come from api.
Thought it did . I bought mine from there last july , i check their website every now and then and thought your decription sounded the same as theirs. I live just down the road from there.
Anyway enjoy your car mate.

Paul.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
paulpicks21 said:
Thought it did . I bought mine from there last july , i check their website every now and then and thought your decription sounded the same as theirs. I live just down the road from there.
Anyway enjoy your car mate.

Paul.
i'm enjoying it already.. :D looking forward to going to a few meets etc.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top