Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im currently thinking about buying a tommi mak edition and im wondering if anyone can answer a few of questions,

do any come with the t. makinen written on the spoiler? ive seen one before but not sure if the owner put it on.

most ive seen also dont have the front fogs and dont have the hole on the drivers side to put one in, can you drill and get a surround for it or does anyone sell the bumper with the holes cut?

also is there any way it tell if its uk or import?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
138 Posts
No the t.mak does not come written on spoiler, the owner would have put that there.

The fog lights were a dealer option and they had to cut holes in front bumper to fit them.

The easiest way to tell if import or not is if the rear fog light has been cut into rear bumper, if its cut in then its probably uk. The jap imports have a small after market light just under rear bumper. Or look on the log book.

Hope thats of help.

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
The t Mak on the spoiler must of been put on by the owner, normally they didn't come with the front fogs, Makes has 1 with the fogs in, check the pics in her profile, it was an optional extra.
the one's with the fogs didn't have the air intake trumpet on the pass side, doubt if you'd wanna start drilling it, just change bumpers....
Uk cars had a numbered plaque by the gear lever and an intergrated rear fog..
Hope this helps

Ian...

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
I have put TOMMI on the back of my spoiler, pretty cheap to do if that is what you want :cool:

The decals on the red ones were also an option :)

The number plaques are on the Ralliart Official Imports.

Buy a Tommi Mak, you wont be disappointed they are :coolsm:

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
138 Posts
mike16v said:
most ive seen also dont have the front fogs and dont have the hole on the drivers side to put one in, can you drill and get a surround for it or does anyone sell the bumper with the holes cut?

thanks in advance [/B]
mine, with fog lights.. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help :)

yeah im sure i wont be dissapointed, they both look :coolsm: in the pics.

i think id go for a red with the decals and add the sticker on the spoiler, better get my car up for sale then!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
How hard is it to get the 'fog light' Mak front bumper and the lights , I take it they are no longer available as a new part(s)?

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
As has already been said the rear fog and numbered plaque by the gear shift but you will also find that as i was informed by the main dealer where i bought mine new that uk models dont come with factory fitted sunroofs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts