Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i have a white tme and just wondering what popular opinion is on fitting the decal set or leaving as is??

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,835 Posts
Of course Personal Choice.

Think if it's Red, Black or Silver 100% yes looks better. Only colour not sold on in the Canal blue with the stripes - I just prefer that in the plain blue. The White it kind of depends - if it were a TME RS I probable would leave it plain. It kind of also depends on whether the car is standard looking or modified too.

You won't get a definitive answer - people who have TMEs and have fitted stripes will say they prefer them with basically.

Reactions: H18BY0

·
Registered
158 Posts
Of course Personal Choice.

Think if it's Red, Black or Silver 100% yes looks better. Only colour not sold on in the Canal blue with the stripes - I just prefer that in the plain blue. The White it kind of depends - if it were a TME RS I probable would leave it plain. It kind of also depends on whether the car is standard looking or modified too.

You won't get a definitive answer - people who have TMEs and have fitted stripes will say they prefer them with basically.
I agree with this. Ive seen blue TME stickers in photos and the flesh and I'm not a fan.

White - very hard call IMO whether to fit stripes. The white maks with those white wheels just look so CLEAN.

Red and black - both look awesome with the sticker packs fitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
... now with more Bang :)
17,750 Posts
Don't go too mad though :D
102263.jpg

Reactions: TMEEMT and Dereksti

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Going in for decals today.
I'm undecided about the rallyart decals on the bumpers though, ill see when i get there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts