Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine is trying to find a mint interior but will consider faded as long as the red part is fine. Front seats and rear bench required.

Also if anyone has a piece of the red fabric so I can send away to see if it can be made.

Thanks

Paul

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Paul,

When I inquiring about mine I was quoted 7 grand, that was FULL INTERIOR buddy
No that's wrong ( unless it included rails etc) I ordered a set 5k+ vat but then got told NLA, so it's official they are No longer available period.

You've just missed a set on ebay......sold yesterday for 520 bucks !!!
I was offered these at 500 before they went on eBay but the red part was damaged etc so no good. You simply cannot get that red fabric and that's the problem.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That was door cards Paul too, the whole shabazh
Oh yea sounds about right in that case, door cards are just over 1k, still available. Mine are very good with only one of the rears slightly lifting, so may just buy the one, super lucky with my interior to be fair, just a new steering wheel kick plates, carpet and a few other small bits..

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
No that's wrong ( unless it included rails etc) I ordered a set 5k+ vat but then got told NLA, so it's official they are No longer available period.

I was offered these at 500 before they went on eBay but the red part was damaged etc so no good. You simply cannot get that red fabric and that's the problem.
I couldn't see any damage to the red material from the pictures & I didn't know
it wasn't available ;)

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I couldn't see any damage to the red material from the pictures & I didn't know
it wasn't available ;)
Maybe you didn't see it, small tho. Worth £500 all they long but not for my friend as he needs them in excellent condition at lease the red bit as the other material is easily available and can be replaced.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wasn't information it was an opinion.

Good luck with your search. :D
Actually it was a statement. You can perhaps send me a pm if you want to discuss your opinion of this thread. Your statement was unnecessary don't you think? Especially from a long standing member such as yourself... perhaps a Mak hater for sure, especially red ones ( that's another opinion btw) :lol:

Have a nice day. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Actually it was a statement. You can perhaps send me a pm if you want to discuss your opinion of this thread. Your statement was unnecessary don't you think? Especially from a long standing member such as yourself... perhaps a Mak hater for sure, especially red ones ( that's another opinion btw) :lol:

Have a nice day. :thumbup:
PM'd

Reactions: Gg3001

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
.....door cards are just over 1k, still available.
When i first bought mine they were available for less than £700 but such is life.

I would like better door cards, but mine arent too bad at all having already replaced them with a decent second hand set (original ones were in fantastic condition apart from sagging cloth :wallbang: ).

Is it worth investing £1k for a better set?! :handsup:

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
When i first bought mine they were available for less than £700 but such is life.

I would like better door cards, but mine arent too bad at all having already replaced them with a decent second hand set (original ones were in fantastic condition apart from sagging cloth :wallbang: ).

Is it worth investing £1k for a better set?! :handsup:
I want a new set, but the cost just means it will have to be done at a later date. It is expensive, mine are perfect apart from the cloth, no marks or anything, so its prettying dissapointing on the price of them...

However those seats do look nice, if the camera wasn't filtered to show red more, they look in good nick.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts