Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have decided to get some decals for my TME. Having contacted Lee @ FCM he also stated in his email

"optional extra is a clear gloss vinyl seal to give your decals a supergloss shine pre-applied to the kit which will give them a superb finish and also protect them £75"

I just wondered if anyone had added this for an additional £75 or just get the standard decals set as supplied for £175.

Any pics of the difference between the two?

Cheers
Raf

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Hi Raf, I am trying to find FCM for some replacements decals my TME, cant find them on google, any help please, thanks mate :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,272 Posts
We had the glossy finish....I would recommend spending the extra cash :smthumbup.... Looks so much better then a mat decal:coolsm:

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
I looked at a low mileage tme recently and from the owners comments the stripes have never been replaced and you can clearly see an over lay on top of the graphics Rich?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
I looked at a low mileage tme recently and from the owners comments the stripes have never been replaced and you can clearly see an over lay on top of the graphics Rich?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The oem stripes are printed on clear vinyl and as such there is a clear edge on the front wing stickers that might give that impression. I havent the car here to photo unfortunately.

Here's my complete sticker set that i bought from Japan....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts