Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a copy of Nov/Dec issue of Japanese Performance today (well it had a couple of Evo's in it otherwise I wouldn't have bothered) and lo and behold page 79, top right hand corner there is a picture of me! (the top left Evo in the photo, I'm only about 3mm high but it still counts!). OK so it is only the Tuning Japanese advert but its the first time I have seen the picture.
I recognise a few people on there but I didn't get to see everyone so who was who?
I know for sure Steve Carr top right, C2GSR (Prit?) front left and I spoke to the owner of the Silver E6 in front of mine (sorry I forget your name) but the rest are a bit vague or not known at all. I also know I spoke to one of the E7 owners (front row, second from the left I think) but I am terrible at remembering names so forgive me.
I spent most of the day talking about Pug 205's and Integrales so no doubt people thought I was a weirdo, good day though :D

By the way if you look really, really carefully and with some X-ray vision you can see a Citroen BX diesel hiding around the front ;)
I wonder if he will own up?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Colin,

Yep, I saw the advert also, Silver E6 2nd row up in the middle (I'm wearing blue T-shirt)!
What a cheek using our MLR group photo to make out they work on loads of EVO's!

Clive

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Front left you mean, top left was me! Perhaps I should scan and post the picture to make life easier, no doubt it will be in the next WC.
Sorry I am terrible at remembering names (thanks for reminding me) even though I spent a while talking to you and your dad about Integrales ;)
Hows the gearbox btw?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ta for the tip Col. Must get it and amp; have a gander - fame at last. Bit sneaky using the pic for a promo!

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Colin,
gearbox is fine.intresting talking bout integrale's.u r forgiven for the lapse in memory aslong as you dnt edit any of my posts ;)
i should have known it was front left seeing as i parked it there :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts