Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone managed to get on it? Hopefully should hear something tomorrow.

Applied for both PC and Xbox one, but hope PC one comes through.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Applied for the xbox one beta yesterday but heard nothing. Should know by 17 feb if you get a place.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Just read that the invites are going out in waves upto feb 17 to keep the servers stable.

·
Registered
8,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've not had any recent issues with BF4 (PC) to be honest. Quite enjoying it. Ready for something new though.

PC or Xbox one Rob?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I got two keys one for me and one for the boy.

Was also at the community launch on London, best game I've played in ages. Will post some vids later.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I've not had any recent issues with BF4 (PC) to be honest. Quite enjoying it. Ready for something new though.

PC or Xbox one Rob?
Gone for the Xbox one. Wanted another good PC but after years of throwing more money at it than my car I decided enough is enough and chose consoles. Will come back to it though, too many kids online on Xbox.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Gone for the Xbox one. Wanted another good PC but after years of throwing more money at it than my car I decided enough is enough and chose consoles. Will come back to it though, too many kids online on Xbox.
PCs are the master race but TF looks amazing on the XB1 but only because it does not have a heavy game engine. It's deffo a mouse and keyboard game though.

·
Registered
8,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks. If you have a PC one. I'd rip your arm off. Don't mind paying or donation to charity.

You frigging legend.

I've always said I'd like the evo x. Best evo they made ;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Sorry dude, already redeemed the PCs ones . . . . . it is ****ing awesome on the PC.

For those of you that want to see the game here are a few of my YouTube friends doing some lets play videos.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
8,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Awesome. Thanks again Chris.

Im a PC man myself, but have every format.

Already preordered it on Origin

pJayflynn if you want to add me

1 - 20 of 26 Posts