Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
... now with more Bang :)
17,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope it doesn't end up in a right mess!

·
Premium Member
8,781 Posts
The new forum is the same as the GTR one, also owned by VS. That swapped over to this style some time ago and is now running smoothly although not as busy as it used to be.
The new style takes a bit of getting used to but to be fair they have managed to save and move over a lot of stuff which I thought would disappear, for example the my car section. I expected to lose all my dates and pictures when I added parts in the database. My main criticism is that all my photos in the picture and video section of the forum have now been replaced by thumbnails and links instead of full size. Hopefully they will reappear as full size as in the past I often used this site for hosting pictures which I then linked to on other forums.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Rather pleasant change, I love the dark mode. I wish all forums would update like this. The old setup was sooo out dated.

·
17,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I haven't found my car section yet :( - where is it?

·
Premium Member
8,781 Posts
I haven't found my car section yet :( - where is it?
In the lancerregister.com registry section. Keep going down past the forum and when you get to the registry search your user name and you will find your car if details were posted in my car previously.

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
Do you think they will improve the ease to add and show photos?

Also I hope all the years of knowledge doesn’t become lost forever

·
17,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, think I have found it now :D

·
17,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Has the list of modifications gone?

And I cannot fo the life of me work out how to delete an album :(

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
No idea what any of you are talking about as I use Tapatalk so still looks the same lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts