Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw two evos in the space of about 10 mins one all blacked out with Ralliart sunstrip and another very tasty with S1 ### number plate and the geezer kindly let me take a right turn in front of him :smthumbup (ps sorry for blinding ya with the full beam mate!)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, you must be the geezer I was talking to at Performance Tyres just before getting the Evo. I remember you mentioning you used to have a couple of Cosworths. Hows it going mate?

The Rex and Evo!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nahh sorry to hear you sold the 7 mate :eek:,

Yeah cheers for the headsup about bluewater :smthumbup, I'm planning on popping down there to show my face for an hour or so.

what motot are you going for next, or are you slumming it ( :lol: )in the X5 for a while?

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Nahh sorry to hear you sold the 7 mate :eek:,

Yeah cheers for the headsup about bluewater :smthumbup, I'm planning on popping down there to show my face for an hour or so.

what motot are you going for next, or are you slumming it ( :lol: )in the X5 for a while?
x5's gone as well mate car less at the moment hopefully not for long :naughty::naughty:

let us no what time your goin down theres a few of us goin :smthumbup

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh right excellent you are heading down too. I was planning on going down via south mimms as I believe a couple of people are meeting there at 7.00 and leaving for bluewater at 7.15. What time are you planning on setting off?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts