Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sent my Roadangel back to Blackspot for repair as it had started becoming unreliable with the camera database then started to not get satellite lock etc. etc. I had a real downer on Roadangels at that point, especially as I had a lifetime subscription for the thing! Anyway, I ring 'em up say can I send it back for repair, they say yes, I await phone call or letter telling me how much it'll cost and the thing turns up in the post obviously having been overhauled - no charge. My faith has been restored!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I'm going to have to contact them soon too, 4 times recently I've driven 100+ miles in the sun without it ever getting a lock. Only problem is it's out of warranty :( I have a subscription though :confused:

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah that's exactly how mine started then just gave up completely. Mines a long way out of warrantly and they 'repaired' it with no charge. I'll see what they do this time. They just ask you send it back to them special delivery.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
My On/Off button and Zoom Button wouldn't work so I dropped into their office on my way past Silverstone to ask them what they would do about it.

After making me and the wife a coffee, they replaced it for a brand new unit free of charge.

Some time before this, I broke the suction mount when trying to remove the docking station. I emailed them to ask for the price of a replacement part, to which they replied 'Its in the post' - again free of charge.

Superb service form Blackspot as always.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just had my classic RA returned from Blackspot, aparently the firmware was buggered, works fine now, even had a call from them explaining what they were doing, now thats customer service :cool:

THANKS BLACKSPOT !! - top guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.