Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for that buddy. Checked out ok there but that was 2010 , going to view the car shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Evo VI RSX
1,789 Posts
Can't find a lot about it. Even mot check draws a blank as it's in Ireland. There is no substitute for seeing it in person.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes mate il be flying out from Stanstead airport it is quite a journey then. Hopefully this is the one I've been looking for a good six months now

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
20 owners slightly offputting that. No not book yet. I guess an up to date hpi Will reveal everything

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers buddy. Can you tell me more about this mivic ? I'm coming from a e46 m3 to the lancer scene, no bit about evo' s but not loads lol

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Cheers buddy. Can you tell me more about this mivic ? I'm coming from a e46 m3 to the lancer scene, no bit about evo' s but not loads lol

The engines been swapped to an earlier model.

Stay well clear.

Reactions: Mita

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
True mate. It's up fir £23,000 with a engine swop and amount of owner what's it worth ? Says 39,000 miles that could be the shell and the engine on plus 100,000 who noes

·
Premium Member
10,667 Posts
It's not worth anything mate IMO . Save your money for something better. Don't get hypnotised by the first one

True mate. It's up fir £23,000 with a engine swop and amount of owner what's it worth ? Says 39,000 miles that could be the shell and the engine on plus 100,000 who noes

·
Premium Member
10,667 Posts
Trust us mate. Not worth it. Keep an eye on the for sale section on here , some nice examples come up. Just remember where there's money, theirs thieves so do your research!

Yeah I think that's best cheers for your help

1 - 20 of 25 Posts