Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think one of the lads off here (i know his girl friend posts on here ) has the same mod in his evo
think he did it him self ,not sure though

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Original Post:
I think one of the lads off here (i know his girl friend posts on here ) has the same mod in his evo
I remember seeing a similar mod in an Evo somewhere - possibly Kevin A's car ?
I've thought about it myself, since I want somewhere to mount oil pressue and amp; temp gauges (the alternative is in the din slot under the ICE head unit, but that's a little out of the eyeline - and I may have another plan for that :))

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AndyS,
Have a word with Justin for somewhere to mount your gauges. He has a decent A-pillar pod that replaces the whole A-pillar trim but matches closely the existing plastic pattern. I got one and it looks great, not fitted yet as I am waiting on a pressure gauge but even so I reckon its the best one out there.
Have a look here for a picture or go to his website http://www.torqueic.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heave Ho, cheers for the heads-up. The photo looks pretty good, so I might have to check those out...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That'll be me then :)
Put my 46mm HKS boost gauge in the larger central air vent coz I didn't fancy the A pillar gauges.

Geffers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The guy that fitted his gauge in the vent was Geoffers, and he
did a really neat job. But it is something you can easily make at home
(Geoffers did, he bought the boost gauge from me), just cut a piece of
plastic to size and cover in carbon fibre film :cool:

If you dont want the A-pillar pods,HKS now sell a single din guage panel for
the evo which sits under the stereo and holds 3 x 46mm gauges and is only
£28.50|PLS|vat, or they do a gorgeous console panel which replaces the passenger
air bag.

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hh6, does that mean you're gonna flog your current boost guage or just relocate it? Personally i think that the A pillar thingy is ugly and prefer your dash top mount.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts