Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that's what I was think mate , not much said in the description. If it's not a cat C/D it's about 10k under priced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
720 Posts
Wasn't there one of these posted on the forum, turned out to be a undeclared write off? Appeared on eBay as well. Wonder if this is the same car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I believe AutoTrader automatically checks (and would show on advert, which it didn't) if it was Cat C/D, just as they if check if vehicle has been exported / imported.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shame looked a clean car , but deafly something fishy there

·
MLR Oldie
14,954 Posts
Is it white?

There was one before that had been smashed and put back tigerher badly. Front headlights were odd (ie, not both the same) and thete was also a few other obvious issues.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was Gun meter grey mate. There was not much about the in the description. I believe auto trader have deleted it

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
I spoke to the seller, seemed a genuine car but was way too far to travel having the risk it could have been a rot box.

Someone possibly got a bargain :mitsi:

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
At that price something must be wrong or he does not no the price market on this particular model , the last one and all round personal best evo 9 MR fq360 buy HKS. There are 2 on piston heads that are around £25,000 with more miles and one plasma red one with 36,000 miles which is up for £27,000

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
At that price something must be wrong or he does not no the price market on this particular model , the last one and all round personal best evo 9 MR fq360 buy HKS. There are 2 on piston heads that are around £25,000 with more miles and one plasma red one with 36,000 miles which is up for £27,000

He had it advertised last year for 18k but got messed around so ended up keeping it.

The risk was too much for me or I would've had that in a heartbeat :smthumbup

1 - 20 of 21 Posts