Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
I don't know where the seller gets the number 858 from :lol: it's not that clean and there is paint peeling from near the bonnet catch, you really need to see pics of underneath first ( detailed), also something doesn't look quite right with the gap from front wheel to bumper ? :smthumbup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I'm the owner I had to sign up now as I heard it's being discussed on here. The number 858 is the rear window put there by mitsubishi. The wheel arch gap is same on both sides it's been tracked and it's spot on. Underneath is solid but I will send pictures to anyone interested. The peel under the bonnet is from the ally oxidisation from the heat from Japan. It's a clean car and priced well . Thanks

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
If your after a nice white tme Jap Performance in Crawley have one just come in from Japan with 70k and clean. All standard except they forged the engine as it had a bent valve when it came over. Up for 14995 :smthumbup

(I'm in no away associated with them btw just buy some bits from them and had a nose at it when I was in Friday)

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Its a TME for £15k, there's always going to be a better 1 somewhere.
I wouldn't dare think of buying a 17 year old car and thinking that was all you have to pay.
Like any Evo, if its £15k, have £5k in reserve, then HAVE LOTS OF FUN, fixing it and making it 'your' Evo.

Are you buying it to drive - or look pretty? If the latter - plenty of prettier ones on PH. If the former, you won't know until you've test driven several TMEs before you part with your cash.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wont drive it that much..max 10k and then park it up. I want one before the prices go silly... so do you think 15k is about right for this car in question..or just peeps being ambitious as to the value nowadays on tme's....theres 1 thing putting a price on and then something selling... cheers pat will give japperformance a ring today:smthumbup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts