Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RITE THEN, HELP NEEDED

IM THINKING OF GETTIN OUT THE EVO IIIIII, AND GOING UPMARKET 2 SUMTHING LES POPULAR AT CRUIZES AND MCDONALDS.

ME SEEN A FEW IIX's AT WELL CHEAP PRICES, AND REKON THATS THE WAY FORWARD.

MY QUESTION TO YOU IZ, WILL MY FLAMER KIT FIT ON A IIX ? AND DOES THE IIX USE THE SAME WASHER JET FITMENTS ?

ALSO, WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES ON THE IIX ? I HEAR THEY CAN BE TUNED TO 420 BHP WITH JUST CAMS AT OWEN DEVS - THIS IS WICKED MAN, I'D LIKE SUM OF THAT FOR SURE

THANKS 4 ANY ADVICE

SWEET.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Dont bother with modding a std IIX just wait a couple of months and buy a nice FQ400 for 10,000 Aussie dollars and a didgeridoo :)

They are bo shank :coolsm:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leonard said:
Dont bother with modding a std IIX just wait a couple of months and buy a nice FQ400 for 10,000 Aussie dollars and a didgeridoo :)

They are bo shank :coolsm:
TA LEON. NO POINT THOUGH. I HEAR THEY ARE [email protected] MATE. CAN GET THAT MUCH POWER IN A STANDARD EVO WITH CAMZ. YOU BRITS ARE STOOPID. YOU REALLY ARE. YOU CAN GET A PROPER MOTA FOR THAT MANY $$$ - EEE ORR.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
R-Jay said:
:crackup:

Funnily enough I don't need my Max Power subscription anymore mate, do you want me to transfer it into your name :confused:
DONT TRY AND BE FRIENDLY WITH ME!!. ARE YOU GAY OR SUMTHINK. PEEPLE LIKE YOU DONT LAST 5 MINZ AT MY LOCAL CRUIZE. I LIVE FOR THE CRUIZE MAN. OHHH YES! WOTS THE EVO CRUIZIN SCENE LIKE UP THERE MAN ? ITS BANGING DOWN ERE.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
It's full of stuck-up pommies mate, it's all tea and biscuits and pipes and slippers :(

Larging it down your way is probably much more fun :cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
h0bbsie said:
Platypus what happend to your original 6.5 bar of boost! liar liar pants on fire
WAZ OUT REMAPPING TODAY ACTUALLY.. WOTS YOUR POINT! IT WAZ 6.9BAR AND WAS RUNNING TOO HOT. WATER INJECTION COULD NOT COPE. TWO TURBOS NOW, SO NO NEED AS MUCH BOOST.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Platypus said:
RITE THEN, HELP NEEDED

IM THINKING OF GETTIN OUT THE EVO IIIIII, AND GOING UPMARKET 2 SUMTHING LES POPULAR AT CRUIZES AND MCDONALDS.

ME SEEN A FEW IIX's AT WELL CHEAP PRICES, AND REKON THATS THE WAY FORWARD.

MY QUESTION TO YOU IZ, WILL MY FLAMER KIT FIT ON A IIX ? AND DOES THE IIX USE THE SAME WASHER JET FITMENTS ?

ALSO, WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES ON THE IIX ? I HEAR THEY CAN BE TUNED TO 420 BHP WITH JUST CAMS AT OWEN DEVS - THIS IS WICKED MAN, I'D LIKE SUM OF THAT FOR SURE

THANKS 4 ANY ADVICE

SWEET.
hi steve hows u, u been rectumed lately :D

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
NumptyScrub said:
It's full of stuck-up pommies mate, it's all tea and biscuits and pipes and slippers :(

Larging it down your way is probably much more fun :cool:
lol..... Ill expect you to pop the boot on the evo and have a nice tartan blanket, wicker hamper and a thermos set out ontop of your 18" sub and 50000watts of amplification wot wot wot!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
:crackup:

These Evos are almost as common as Cayennes! I saw five of the ugly turbocharged people carriers parked in a row in a car park this morning - it wasn't at a porker dealers either. :rolleyes:
Strewth, it left me feeling real crook... :lol: :p

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Platypus said:
WAZ OUT REMAPPING TODAY ACTUALLY.. WOTS YOUR POINT! IT WAZ 6.9BAR AND WAS RUNNING TOO HOT. WATER INJECTION COULD NOT COPE. TWO TURBOS NOW, SO NO NEED AS MUCH BOOST.
hi platy.
i had the same problem on my 1250bhp flymo 320dl i found that transfering the hyper drive capicity flux ecu with a bianery code piggy back one re-mapped by a local chav should do the trick :p

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Platypus said:
DONT TRY AND BE FRIENDLY WITH ME!!. ARE YOU GAY OR SUMTHINK. PEEPLE LIKE YOU DONT LAST 5 MINZ AT MY LOCAL CRUIZE. I LIVE FOR THE CRUIZE MAN. OHHH YES! WOTS THE EVO CRUIZIN SCENE LIKE UP THERE MAN ? ITS BANGING DOWN ERE.
Can some one translate please or do i need some whacky backy?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Originally posted by Platypus
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh dear god :rolleyes: kill me now! I suppose Australia has council houses as well then?

wtf

wheelie :confused:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
wheelie said:
Originally posted by Platypus
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh dear god :rolleyes: kill me now! I suppose Australia has council houses as well then?

wtf

wheelie :confused:
What are you smoking, Platypi dont live in council houses they live in billybongs :rucrazy:

And as far as I know none of these are under council ownership yet :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts