Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
disco dave said:
lol i was expecting this

but for my company ineed something that will get it noticed..
yes but you want it to get noticed for the right reasons not the wrong ones. all that glitter stuff was sooo 90's anyway

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
philyourboots said:
Is that why you get called D IS CO Dave? :D
LOL!!!!

Im quite shocked anyone other than some ned in a punto would even consider that horrible paint!

There is a full on Disco Ball punto around reading, I almost felt a bit bad when the guy pulled into the petrol station and a mate and I just wet ourselves at the state of it!

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
daveR said:
LOL!!!!

Im quite shocked anyone other than some ned in a punto would even consider that horrible paint!

There is a full on Disco Ball punto around reading, I almost felt a bit bad when the guy pulled into the petrol station and a mate and I just wet ourselves at the state of it!
Seen that car! I have thought the same.....

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes it is same paint as the tvr

i know u lot think its chav but i like it and thats wot counts.. woot u reckon i should put it back to std black then...

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
If u want something different how about the Nissan Chromaflair or the similar col on the TVR's. Have also see na black that shines gold which looks very nice, suble untikl the sun shines on it. Think its a pearl or a colour in the laquer?

Think the large metal flakes on any car look dated. U'll be after a full fur interior next to match if u go with it. :D

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
this is wot u lot dnt seem to under stand there r no metal flakes its a special metalic that why in first picture its normal black and in certain light the metalic colours come out ...

oh buy the way yes thats why im called disco dave cos i dne the holograpic flake paint jobs..

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
disco dave said:
yes it is same paint as the tvr

i know u lot think its chav but i like it and thats wot counts.. woot u reckon i should put it back to std black then...
You could get someone to fabricate a great big plastic kn~b to put on your head when driving - in fact when walking too as an added bonus - it would be much cheaper and would still get the same desired affect! ;) :D

Keep it standard - the car itself with out the added 'extras' is enough - just enjoy driving it and not give a t#ss whether you stand out or not!

·
Registered
804 Posts
daveR said:
LOL!!!!

PMSL - Now that WAS funny!!! His face was even better as we both laughed out loud!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts