Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We pulled in to the Winwick Quay around 6pm for our tea, work has been dead up to now and our first job of the year is in the morning.

Goes back out to the van and starts to pootle back home toward the M6 when my andy asks have I shut my door properly the sensor light was on, I did try it twice and it was closed.. we pulled over and on checking the side door it was slightly open.. yer popped lock and all the tools robbed :cry::cry:

So some thieving twonk has ruined our start to business for the year, there was at least £2,000 worth of tools in each box together with cordless drills etc. I hope these gits rot in hell proper bag heads these days, why the can't do an honest job is beyond me. Oh and because we are a business even fully comp the tools aren't covered :wallbang::wallbang: In hind sight we have the big bulky locks for the doors but thinking it was a nice establishment and daytime would be ok. How wrong we were.:cry:

All the police could do was give us an incident number, no camera coverage on the pub front which faces the dual carriageway.

I'm gonna get pished. :goingmad:

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
Thats poo Makes :rotz:

I ****ing hate theiving *******s, us that work hard for a living just get robbed all the time by dirty pikey scum, i hope they die in a very slow painfull way.

·
Registered
6 Posts
HI Makes sorry to hear about your van being robbed, just to make you feel a bit better at approx 3.30 pm today some rotten tow rags have stolen my EVO VIII 260 GSR REG MW04 EWB.
I am a senior member Lyckey LOOWEY is my nick name the police have kindly given me a crime no but knob all else.

Please advise me if i c get any help from the MLR PLEASE THIS NOT A JOKE

Regards Graham Lowe

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Thats ****, after meeting at xmas doo i have found myself wondering and just hoping that your business is surviving in this difficult time - this does not help at all, so sorry

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats poo Makes :rotz:

I ****ing hate theiving *******s, us that work hard for a living just get robbed all the time by dirty pikey scum, i hope they die in a very slow painfull way.
Its hard working for a living and I agree, rotten bstids.
thats crap :(

does that mean you cant do the job now as you haven't got the tools?

Stu
We've been out to family and borrowed what we may need, just noticed they've robbed all the fixings boxes too :wallbang: (proper screw fixing type heads)

i know that it doesn't help get your tools back, but you can get them insured through your public liability insurance.
Only have public liability on Company not tools.

HI Makes sorry to hear about your van being robbed, just to make you feel a bit better at approx 3.30 pm today some rotten tow rags have stolen my EVO VIII 260 GSR REG MW04 EWB.
I am a senior member Lyckey LOOWEY is my nick name the police have kindly given me a crime no but knob all else.

Please advise me if i c get any help from the MLR PLEASE THIS NOT A JOKE

Regards Graham Lowe
Low lifes, sorry to hear this. :goingmad::wallbang:

·
Premium Member
22,084 Posts
We've been out to family and borrowed what we may need, just noticed they've robbed all the fixings boxes too :wallbang: (proper screw fixing type heads)
Ok, so you've got all the tools you need then, was just thinking that i've got a fair collection of Ryobi cordless stuff, and other tools, if you were stuck for anything, i wont be using them till next week now

Stu

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, so you've got all the tools you need then, was just thinking that i've got a fair collection of Ryobi cordless stuff, and other tools, if you were stuck for anything, i wont be using them till next week now

Stu
Thanks for the offer Stu, nice to know there are genuine helpful folk out there. :)

Am gonna dip into the remaining mak fund and have to go start all over again at the weekend getting tools together. :smthumbup

I was distraught years ago when me evo IV door got popped and they got nowt other than me having to pay a £300 spray and lock replaced :cry:

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
And the worst thing? They will be lucky to get about 500 quid for their haul which they will either **** it up or inject.

Scum of the earth.

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:wallbang::goingmad:
And the worst thing? They will be lucky to get about 500 quid for their haul which they will either **** it up or inject.

Scum of the earth.
You are so right, believe it people there are some real low lifes out there. :cry:

Things that have passed down from family etc passed to a druggie etc

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Sorry to hear this has happened to you makes.

Unfortunately this thing is happening more and more nowadays. Gangs are targetting vans and lorries even when the driver is still there.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
That's crap Jools,
There are some right dodgy types in/around Warrington now and it seems to be getting worse for some reason!!

Andy

·
Registered
961 Posts
Very sorry to hear this Makes. I know exacty how you feel, I had my entire tool collection stolen from my bosses workshop about 15 years ago (no insurance). 15 years later and I would still cut them into little pieces if I found out who did it.

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Sorry to hear ,pure scum who do this.I'm a joiner and know how important tools are,last year i was over 1000 pounds for just 3 dewalt tools,so expensive.Hopefully you get a nice couple of contracts to make up for this.
Good luck :)

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry to hear ,pure scum who do this.I'm a joiner and know how important tools are,last year i was over 1000 pounds for just 3 dewalt tools,so expensive.Hopefully you get a nice couple of contracts to make up for this.
Good luck :)
Two Dewalt top drills with 2 chargers each, rip out saw, grinder, circular saw, plus the two large stanley boxes full to the hilt with gear :wallbang::goingmad::cry::cry: had a terrible nights sleep, the police did ring last night to say the pub is being targetted but without cctv there isn't much they can do. :rotz:

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Two Dewalt top drills with 2 chargers each, rip out saw, grinder, circular saw, plus the two large stanley boxes full to the hilt with gear :wallbang::goingmad::cry::cry: had a terrible nights sleep, the police did ring last night to say the pub is being targetted but without cctv there isn't much they can do. :rotz:
Jeez,thats a lot to replace,pity youre not closer im off at the mo,i would gladly help out as ive most of that stuff. :wallbang:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts