Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this morning at 1 am, i was awaken by my car being started, at first i thought my dad was going somewhere, but quickly realised that he cant drive it yet.... so i quickly got up and saw my car being ragged up the road.... there is glass all over the drive and bits of the door lock mixed in with it. i phoned the police who responded quickly, as i was talking to them i heard on the police radio that a car matching my cars description has been found in Swinton (about 10 miles away), so they went to identify it. about a hour later the police returned and confirmed that it was my car, but the ***** have torched it, and it is completly gutted... it was my pride and joy, and had a lot of money tied up in it. so im now evoless :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: and have no other form of transport. im going to take a few days off work to find another car, but as i have now lost most of my no claims bonus, it will have to be something boring :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry:

christ .... i wish i could get my hands on these scum sucking mother truckers

·
Registered
690 Posts
Holy sh*t thats a nightmare those scum deserve the birch or half an hour alone in a dark room with some of us from here.
Really sorry to hear that mate feel for you :cry:
Duncan

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: awwgh Neil, we are gutted for you :cry: :cry: I pointed it out to Andy again the other week at your workplace, that was one gorgeous looking car and so pristine, I hope the bstids crash and do themselves some injury the next time they try it on :mad: :mad:

To be honest, If ours ever got robbed I don't think I would want it back :( its personal and I don't like people messing with personal belongings the car included.

I will pm you with a number of a friend who may be able to fix you up with a runaround for the time being, we can pick you up, just send us a pm.

Cheers

Julie

We can come get you tomorrow as Andys finished now for Easter, let us know. :kiss:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts