Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my raffe prize today from Scott Lowe, and one of the items was a Battery Tie Bar .

The kids wanted to see what i'd got - and when I took it out the box my 5yr old son says:-
"oh, cool - a strut brace for my remote controlled evo"

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I just had to take a piccy !!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: a bit of jiggery pokery it would fit too

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
it's great the things they come out with
i hate to think what my 6 yr old will come out with at times
mind you he's probally right about the brace

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He just astonished me again tonight - showed him the pic of the dump Valve in the Tech torque article (that comes with the mag) and asked him whereabouts on the car that was from.

I was hoping he would say "the engine" - but he came straight out with "next to the air filter" :eek: :crackup:

(he's 5 yr old!)

·
Registered
307 Posts
RSgeoff said:
He just astonished me again tonight - showed him the pic of the dump Valve in the Tech torque article (that comes with the mag) and asked him whereabouts on the car that was from.

I was hoping he would say "the engine" - but he came straight out with "next to the air filter" :eek: :crackup:

(he's 5 yr old!)
maybe a young sam the dentist or johnny (air force one) up and comming here mate!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
RSgeoff said:
The kids wanted to see what i'd got - and when I took it out the box my 5yr old son says:-
"oh, cool - a strut brace for my remote controlled evo"

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I just had to take a piccy !! [/B]
Excellent, made me smile. Bless the young 'uns :D

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
My little lad is always asking to watch cars on the TV - when I ask him what sort of cars he says "big brake horse power cars". That's my boy :D Bit upset about his spoiler breaking off for the 4th time :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
teach em young ehh

my nipper helped me change my rocker the other week

he loved it ;)

took all day mind but he got there in the end

he is car mad ;)

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You think i'll have it when he's 17 - he'll be lucky if I still have it before he turns 6 :lol:

·
Registered
497 Posts
my pals 3 yr old girl watches wrc and can spot the difference between the top 5 cars and does a wicked gear change and anti lag sounds and their 6 yr old lad is even more knowledgeable.the lad watches wrc on tv and the girl sits at the computer desk and watches wrc,mlr and youtube on the laptop with earphones on.needless to say the parents get the odd quiet night when the kids are in evo heaven. :D :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts