Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Well Here she is!.2.3 ltr of pure power :D Matching alloys.radio,sun roof,4 doors,over 600 miles to one tank of fuel.1 months tax on her(when it dont fall off windscreen) :blush: Will cruise at 80 mph (on a flat road) :D And she cost me only £5.00 more than my ralliart mud flaps. :crackup: Ps still have diesal in the tank and still running after 11hr drive.Now for sale,Snip at £100.Buyer collects. :D

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:rolleyes: Sorry alarm and other information on other thread as pressed wrong key. :D :blush: Very good runner! :D

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fq400duran said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

100 bar :crackup: :crackup: give ya a squid
:mad: Cheek.This is a very economical reliable vehicle.Ok! will drop to £95.00 for quick sale :D full manual alarm system!. "apart from boot dont lock" :crackup:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
A hundred quid, why not keep it and do the Plymouth to Dakar banger rally?? HERE

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The rocket!

JOHN'S RED VII said:
A hundred quid, why not keep it and do the Plymouth to Dakar banger rally?? HERE
:) Cause shes hard work.might end up going over very soon!.z bends pretty tight here :( and shes killing me muscles :( :D ;)
all i can say is she did the job 600 miles plus.for the price of ralliart mud flaps! :D (thats only rear ones) :blush: ;)

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the rocket!

:D Cid the sierra is still going :blush: do you think i should check the oil and water??? :D Never did when i left uk. :blush: This car is a amazeing :coolsm:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts